Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

TheBlackVette's Ride

7K views 97 replies 25 participants last post by  Z06 Parrot 
#1 ·
Hi all. I am new the forum. Someone told me about this place and I have been lurking here for awhile. I thought it was about time to speak up. This looks like a great site! Looking forward to sharing thoughts and stories. Thanks!

Here is my ride:

See less See more
#5 ·
theblkvette said:
Thanks for the welcome!!!!!!!

I am trying to add my photo I put up as my signature, but it doesn't seem to work.

Can you use a photo as a signature?
First off, Welcome to DC!.

We don't use pics in signatures like some other sites do. We think it keeps our forum pages a little cleaner looking. You can use the image as your avatar if you resize it to no bigger than 165x165 pivels.

Adding your custom avatar is simple, just click User Tools on the left , then select Options, and "change Avatar" at the bottom of the page. Upload your small image file and you're done.

Again, Welcome to DC. Hope you enjoy your stay :buhbye:

#9 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I was glad to hear I had a stunning photo! Good thing I had the parking brake on. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Or it would be a submarine. I have lots of beach photos and I will try to get them up real soon.

Thanks for the info on the avatar/signature thing. I will work on resizing it for the avatar!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

#13 ·
Patrick! Yeah I live near the beach and snuck on and took a bunch of pictures. Good thing I didn't get stuck in the sand. I have a bunch more!!!!!!!! I will get them in my Photo section soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really impressed with the service here!

Patrick-do you do oil changes on Z06's. I need one! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 ·
That is an excellent question. It wasn't easy and you have to be careful. The sand is generally hard in most places and if you go after it rained then less likelyhood of sinking!

LOL But, yeah. It may be crazy to drive on the beach. But, I had to get these photos! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.